What is Electrical Engineering at WVU like?
Electrical Engineering provides a sound education in mathematics and the sciences, a broad foundation in the fundamentals of engineering, elective opportunities to develop expertise in one or more emphasis areas, and the general education necessary to put technical knowledge into perspective.
Theoretical work is complemented by an emphasis on the practice of engineering, and design activity is integrated throughout the curriculum.
At a Glance
- College/School:Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources
- Department:Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Degree Designation:BSEE
- Degree Program:Electrical Engineering
- Program website:Electrical Engineering
Tailor this major to your interests by taking courses in one of these areas:
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Bioengineering and Biometrics