Skip to main content

Forms and Procedures

Transient Credit Application


Transient students are current WVU students who are interested in taking a class or classes at another institution and applying them to coursework at West Virginia University.


Please use the Transient Credit Application Form to take courses at another institution while receiving WVU credit. Student must obtain ALL department approval initials for courses that are not currently in the Transfer Equivalency System (TES).

Information for

Interested in talking to someone about WVU?

Contact an Admissions Counselor