Forms and ProceduresThe Office of Admissions' commonly-used forms and procedures are listed below.
Admissions Applications and Forms
- Domestic Visiting Student Undergraduate Admission Application
- International Admission Instructions and Application
- International Visiting Student Undergraduate Admission Application
- Potomac State - WVU - WVU Tech Change of Campus Form
- Readmission Application
- Senior Citizen Admission Application
- Undergraduate Admission Instructions and Application
- Academic Forgiveness
- Admissions Decision Appeal
- Cancel Your Attendance
- Change of Campus
- Change of Major
- Change of Term
- Residency Reclassification
- Transient Credit Application
- Application Fee Waiver Form For Guidance Counselor use.
- Application to Establish Residency for Tuition and Fee Purposes
- Change of Major Form For incoming freshmen only. Once you have attended New Student Orientation, any major changes are done through your academic department.
- Change of Term Form For admitted students wanting to change their term of entry.
- High School Academic Transcript Request Form