Skip to main content

Forms and Procedures

Change of Term


You may change your enrollment term within one academic year of your original enrollment term. If you applied to WVU more than a year ago, you will need to submit a new application.


Please use the Change of Term Request form if you need to change when you wish to enroll at WVU.

Please note: If you were admitted to WVU as a freshman and are now attending another college or university, you will need to apply as a transfer student.

Interested in talking to someone about WVU?