Change of Major
- Admitted students may submit the
Change of Major form to request a new major.
- This form is for prospective students only.
Currently enrolled students must meet with their academic adviser.
- Please review the
admissions requirements to ensure that you are eligible for the requested
major. Requests will not be processed if ineligible.
What do I need to know?
- You are not eligible to change your major if you are a conditionally admitted student.
- If requesting a change between WVU Online and on-campus programs, you are encouraged to work with your
WVU Admissions Counselor before submitting the form.
- Merit scholarships may be impacted by major changes.
- Major changes should be submitted one week prior to New Student Orientation and
academic advising appointments.
Interested in talking to someone about WVU?