Skip to main content

How to Apply

Non-Degree Students

You are considered a non-degree student if you do not plan to pursue a degree but would like to take undergraduate courses. 

If you have been out of high school for more than five years and need to take courses to fulfill requirements as a first-time student without earned college credit, you may also file a non-degree application.

How to Apply as a Non-Degree Seeking Student

Please complete and submit the undergraduate application along with the application fee and select non-degree student.

Additional information for non-degree applicants:

Interested in talking to someone about WVU?

Contact an Admissions Counselor