International Students

International Undergraduate and Transfer Students

You are considered a freshman student if you have completed a high school diploma or GED and have not completed any post-secondary work at an accredited institution since graduating or obtaining your GED.

You are considered a transfer student if you have completed any post-secondary (after high school) work at an accredited college/institution.

The petroleum and natural gas engineering program is no longer accepting transfer or second degree students for the Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 semesters due to capacity issues. First time freshmen students are still encouraged to apply.

Students who have attended any institution of higher education after high school/secondary school can not apply as a first time freshman student.

Apply   |   How to Apply - Admission Requirements   |   Application Status

International Graduate Students

You have already attained an undergraduate degree and are applying for a graduate degree program.

Apply   |   How to Apply - Admission Requirements