Find your niche — in the classroom and beyond. We’ll help you find your passion and build skills for your career. These are just a few of the resources you’ll have access to at WVU that will prepare you life after WVU.
View Pathway Majors
Start your professional network (and add leadership experience to your résumé) by joining major-related clubs.
Develop real-world skills in our specialized laboratories, clinics and research centers.
- Antoinette E. Falbo Theatre
- Art Museum of WVU
- Brown Computer Aided Drafting and Rendering Lab
- Ceramic Production Facility
- Costume Shop
- Gladys G. Davis Theatre
- Lyell B. Clay Concert Theatre
- Mary Katherine Wiedebusch Dance Studio
- Mesaros Galleries
- Scene Shops
Personalize your curriculum with classes related to your interests and career goals.
- ART 226: Introduction to Sculpture
- ART 267: Technology Methods in Art Education
- DANC 255: Dance Styles for Musical Theatre
- DANC 360: Advanced Choreography
- LARC 465: Regional Design
- MUSC 116: Music in World Cultures
- MUSC 118: Music in Appalachia
- THET 322: Scene Design
- THET 344: Acting Studio
- THET 375: Puppet Construction
Wondering where this pathway leads? Check out some possible jobs.
- Craft Artists
- Directors - Stage, Motion Pictures, Television and Radio
- Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
- Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors and Illustrators
- Graphic Designers
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Music Therapists
- Musicians, Instrumental
- Secondary School Teachers
- Set and Exhibit Designers
- Talent Directors
- Video Game Designers