Find your niche — in the classroom and beyond. We’ll help you find your passion and build skills for your career. These are just a few of the resources you’ll have access to at WVU that will prepare you life after WVU.
View Pathway Majors
Start your professional network (and add leadership experience to your résumé) by joining major-related clubs.
- Exercise Physiology Club
- National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association
- Student Association of Public Health (SAPH)
- Undergraduate Neuroscience Club
- WVU Athletic Trainers Association
- WVU Global Dental Brigades
- WVU Global Medical Brigades
- WVU Student Branch of the American Society for Microbiology
- WVU Student Nurses Association
Develop real-world skills in our specialized laboratories, clinics and research centers.
- Center for Advanced Imaging
- Electron Microscopy Core Facility
- Health Research Center
- Human Cadaver Lab
- Human Performance Laboratory
- Pathology Laboratory for Translational Medicine
- Simulation Training and Education for Patient Safety (STEPS) Center
- Speech Clinic at J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital
- WVU Health Sciences
- WVU Hearing Center
Personalize your curriculum with classes related to your interests and career goals.
- ATTR 218: Gross Anatomy Lab
- BIOL 426: Molecular Biology of Cancer
- BIOL 475: Neurobiological Diseases
- CHE 480: Cellular Machinery
- EXPH 364: Kinesiology
- EXPH 450: Theory of Aquatic Therapy
- IMMB 405: Scientific Integrity
- PATH 440: Clinical Hematology
- PSYC 423: Cognition and Memory
- SOWK 380: Child Welfare
Wondering where this pathway leads? Check out some possible jobs.