Find your niche — in the classroom and beyond. We’ll help you find your passion and build skills for your career. Here are just a few of the options you’ll have.
Start your professional network (and add leadership experience to your résumé) by joining major-related clubs.
- Biochemistry Club
- Block and Bridle
- Energy Land Management Association (ELMA)
- Forest Product Society
- Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
- PAWS: Pets Are Worth Saving
- Society of American Foresters
- Student Society of Landscape Architects
- WVU Collegiate Horsemen's Association
- WVU Pre-Veterinary Club
Develop real-world skills in our specialized laboratories, clinics and research centers.
Personalize your curriculum with classes related to your interests and career goals.
- AGRN 315: Turfgrass Management
- ARE 421: Rural Enterprise Development
- BIOL 420: Genomics
- ENLM 300: Ethics and Negotiations for Energy Land Managers
- FOR 326: Remote Sensing of Environment
- GEOL 302: Geology of the National Parks
- PPTH 401: General Plant Pathology
- RPTR 239: Sustainable Tourism Development
- WDSC 232: Wood Grading and Procurement
- WMAN 200: Restoration Ecology
Wondering where this pathway leads? Check out some possible jobs.