Skip to main content

Admitted Students

Change My Major

Important Dates


Transfer Students

  1. If you have already registered for courses, your academic adviser in your current major will need to complete an academic status update and send it to your academic adviser in your new major.
  2. If you have not yet registered for courses, please complete the Change of Major Form and mail it to the address listed above.


Need Help?

Please contact your admissions counselor if you need help.

Interested in talking to someone about WVU?