Find your niche — in the classroom and beyond. We’ll help you find your passion and build skills for your career. These are just a few of the resources you’ll have access to at WVU that will prepare you life after WVU. Explore majors related to this pathway.
Start your professional network (and add leadership experience to your résumé) by joining major-related clubs.
Develop real-world skills in our specialized laboratories, clinics and research centers.
Personalize your curriculum with classes related to your interests and career goals.
- ART 267: Technology Methods in Art Education
- C&I 365: Dance and Movement in PK-12 Schools
- C&I 414: Creative Experiences in Early Childhood
- CDFS 414: Adolescent Problems and Disorders
- CDFS 430: Best Practices in Pre-K Movement
- EDUC 200: Professional Inquiry in Education
- MUSC 380: Instrumental Methods and Technology Applications
- PUBH 101: Introduction to Public and Community Health
- SOCA 221: Families and Society
- SPED 460: Differential Elementary Instruction
Wondering where this pathway leads? Check out some possible jobs.