Apply for Housing
- October — Housing application opens and room selection begins.
- While there are some exceptions to the policy, most first-year students are expected to live in University housing.
- Transfer students with fewer than 29 credit hours are required to live on campus.
Transfer students with more than 29 credit hours can live in
off-campus housing or in
- To find out more about each residence hall, please refer to the list of halls and take our virtual tour.
- We send housing information to your WVU email address. Check your account regularly so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please contact the Housing Assignments Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-293-2811.