Skip to main content

How to Apply

Transfer Articulation Agreements

WVU offers a number of articulation agreements that simplify the transfer process. These partnerships allow students to start their undergraduate degree at one of the institutions listed below and then finish at WVU. Normally a student completes an associate’s degree and then moves to WVU during his or her junior year. 

Students who are following a transfer articulation pathway with a partner institution must meet with a WVU academic adviser in their major to assure that all transfer credit is applied correctly to their record.

Allegany College of Maryland

Blue Ridge Community and Technical College

College of Southern Maryland

Columbus State Community College

Community College of Baltimore County

County College of Morris

Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College

Garrett College

Hagerstown Community College

Harrisburg Area Community College

Hocking College

INTI University, Malaysia

Lock Haven University

Lord Fairfax Community College

Marietta College

Montgomery College

New River Community and Technical College

Northern Virginia Community College

Pierpont Community and Technical College

Slippery Rock University

Tianjin University of Finance and Economics

Waynesburg University

West Virginia Community and Technical College System (WVCTCS)

West Virginia State University

West Virginia University at Parkersburg

West Virginia Wesleyan College

Westmoreland County Community College

Wheeling Jesuit University

Interested in talking to someone about WVU?