Skip to main content

How to Apply

Faculty and Staff

You are considered a WVU faculty or staff member if you work for West Virginia University.

How to Apply as a WVU Faculty or Staff Member

For Personal Enrichment

If you wish to take a course at WVU for personal enrichment, you can complete the  Faculty and Staff Personal Enrichment Admission Application. This form is for the exclusive use of WVU faculty and staff. Courses taken using this shortened application will not count toward a degree. Please remember: Attach a copy of your WVU ID Card. Return your application to:

Office of Admissions 
P.O. Box 6009 
Morgantown, WV 26506-6009

For Degree Credit

If you wish to apply for a course(s) which will count towards a degree, you must complete one of the regular WVU applications: the WVU Application for on-campus undergraduate programs, the WVU Online Campus Application for online programs or a Graduate Application. There will be no exceptions to this policy.

Interested in talking to someone about WVU?