Register for Class
- Pay the
academic deposit. The academic deposit is not applicable to readmitted
students or change of campus students.
- Schedule an advising session with your
college or department adviser. You must meet with your adviser by phone,
email or in person to select courses and have your registration hold lifted.
- Log into
- Click on the STAR link at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Click here to enter STAR" link.
- Click the Student Services & Housing tab.
- Click the Registration link.
- Click "Lookup class to Add."
- Click on the drop down menu and select the term for which you wish to add classes.
Then click Submit.
- Choose courses previously suggested by your adviser.
- Start thinking about your academic plan now. Use
DegreeWorks, our online advising tool, to prepare for your academic advising
session. You can also find your major's program of study in the
- Transfer students should carefully review the
Transfer Guide for registration information.
If you need help registering for class, please contact
your college of department adviser.
If you need help with the transfer process, please email