Your Mountaineer Timeline
Many deadlines for fall 2020 have changed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. For answers
to common questions and our latest info, please visit our
COVID-19 Admissions FAQ page.
Housing applications are available. You must
pay the academic deposit before you apply for housing.
- November: Room selection begins.
Immunizations and student insurance portal opens for students entering in
the spring semester.
- December 1: Academic deposit payment due for students entering in the spring.
- December 28: Health insurance waiver due for students entering in spring.
- Early January: New International Student Orientation
- June 1: Academic deposit payment due for students entering in the fall.
- June 1: Last day to cancel your attendance and receive a full refund on academic deposit and partial refund on housing deposit.
Immunizations and student insurance portal opens for the fall semester.
Fall charges will be available in STAR. If you owe a balance, you will receive
a bill in your MIX email. You
will not receive a bill if you have paid your fees, have established
a payment plan that covers your balance, have a sponsor paying your fees or have
enough aid to cover your charges.
- July 15: Last day to submit updated GPA and test scores for review of increased WVU merit aid.
- Complete the
financial wellness course and the first section of the
alcohol education program.