Your Mountaineer Timeline
Housing applications are available. You must
pay the academic deposit before you apply for housing.
- November: Room selection begins.
Immunizations and student insurance portal opens for students entering in
the spring semester.
- December 1: Academic deposit payment due for students entering in the spring.
- December 28: Health insurance waiver due for students entering in spring.
- Early January: New International Student Orientation
- May 1: Academic deposit payment due for students entering in the fall.
- May 1: Last day to cancel your attendance and receive a full refund on academic deposit and partial refund on housing deposit.
- May 1: Last day for admitted students to submit updated academic credentials, including test scores and transcripts, for review of merit aid eligibility.
Immunizations and student insurance portal opens for the fall semester.
- Early July: Fall charges will be available in WVU MyAccount (via your WVU Portal). If you owe a balance, you will receive a billing notification in your MIX email. You will not receive a bill if you have paid your fees, have established a payment plan that covers your balance, have a sponsor paying your fees or have enough aid to cover your charges.
- Complete the
financial wellness course and the first section of the
alcohol education program.
- August 1: Health insurance waiver due for fall.
- August: New International Student Orientation
- August 17: First day of fall 2022 classes.