Travel to the U.S. and Arrange Airport Pick-Up
- August 6 and 7 — Transportation available from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) to Morgantown. Please see the New International Student Orientation and Welcome Week schedules for details.
- August 8 — New International Student Orientation
- August 16 — First day of fall semester classes.
- Finalize your travel plans to the U.S. We recommend that you make your travel arrangements to arrive at the Morgantown Municipal Airport (MGW), which is a 10-minute drive to campus.
- If you need assistance traveling from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) to Morgantown, bus service will be available Sunday, August 6, 2017 and Monday, August 7, 2017. For details, please refer to the New International Student Orientation (NISO) and Welcome Week Schedules. For other travel options, please see our Travel to the U.S. page.
- It will take multiple days to complete all new student requirements. Please schedule your travel plans accordingly.
- You are eligible to travel to the U.S no more than 30 days prior to your program start date indicated on your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Pittsburgh International Airport, a 90-minute drive to campus, may be used, but ground transportation is more challenging and expensive.