Travel to the U.S. and Arrange Airport Pick-Up
- Finalize your travel plans to the U.S. We recommend that you make your travel
arrangements to arrive at the
Morgantown Municipal Airport (MGW), which is a 10-minute drive to campus.
- If you need assistance, please see our New International Student Orientation and Travel to WVU pages.
- It will take multiple days to complete all new student requirements. Please schedule
your travel plans accordingly.
- You are not permitted to travel to the U.S more than 30 days prior to your program
start date (first day of classes).
- Pittsburgh International Airport, a 90-minute drive to campus, may be used, but ground transportation is more challenging and expensive.
If you have questions, please contact International Students and Scholars Services by calling 304-293-3519 or sending
an email to
Interested in talking to someone about WVU?