Submit My I-20 Application
- In your admission letter, find the paragraph that begins “If you need an I-20 (F-1) or DS-2019 (J-1)” and use the provided web address to access the online I-20 application. You can submit all the
required documents and information for your I-20 or DS-2019 application through this link.
- Approximately two weeks after you submit the required documents and information,
Office of Global Affairs will send your I-20 or DS-2019. You will receive
an email notification with a tracking number when your I-20 or DS-2019 is mailed
- After receiving your I-20 or DS-2019, pay your SEVIS fee and apply for your visa.
- Attachments submitted for your online I-20 application should be in PDF format.
- When submitting your information, it is important to use a mailing address that will not be changing within two to three months.
- Information about U.S. consulate policies, procedures and requirements can be obtained from the U.S. Department of State.