Pay My Academic Deposit
- June 1 — Academic deposit payment due for students entering in August. Last day to receive a full refund on academic deposit.
- December 1 — Academic deposit payment due for students entering in January.
Steps to Pay Your Academic Deposit
- The academic deposit secures your place in the class and is credited toward any tuition or fees you may owe. If you don't submit your deposit, we won't be able to keep sending you the info you need to become a Mountaineer.
- The academic deposit is required of all students.
- If you decide not to attend WVU, you can get a full refund of your academic deposit by canceling your attendance by June 1 (or December 1 for students entering in the spring).
If you have technical problems while paying the academic deposit, please call the WVU IT Service Desk at 304-293-4444 or ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.