Pay My Bill
Early July — Fall charges available in WVU MyAccount.
- August 1 — Payment for fall tuition and fees due.
- If you are attending August New Student Orientation, you will not receive a bill until after you register for classes at NSO.
- When paying online, use the e-check option to avoid the convenience fee applied to all credit card payments.
- To pay in monthly installments, enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan.
- For more information, including deadlines and other forms of payment, visit Student Accounts.
If you have questions about paying your bill or your student account, contact Student Financial Services at 304-293-1988 (Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m.) or by submitting an online request for assistance.
For assistance logging into WVU Portal, please contact the IT Service Desk at 304-293-4444 or ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.