Pay My Bill
— Fall 2019 charges will be available in STAR on or about July 6.
- August 1 — Payment for fall 2019 tuition and fees due.
- If you are attending August New Student Orientation, you will not receive a bill until after you register for classes at NSO.
- When paying online, use the e-check option to avoid the convenience fee applied to all credit card payments.
- To pay in monthly installments, enroll in the Higher One TuitionPay Plan.
- For more information, including deadlines and other forms of payment, visit Student Accounts.
If you have questions about paying your bill or your student account, contact Student Financial Support and Services at 304-293-1988 (Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m.) or by submitting an online request for assistance.
For assistance logging into WVU Portal, please contact the IT Service Desk at 304-293-4444 or ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.