Pay My Bill
- January 4 — If you're a first-time freshman entering in the spring 2018 semester, tuition will appear on your spring bill in WVU Portal as soon as you register for classes at New Student Orientation on January 4. You also will receive an eBill around mid-January.
- February 1 — Spring 2018 payment due (less displayed financial aid) for new first-time freshmen.
- July 6 — Fall 2018 bills become available to view in WVU Portal
- July 15 — eBill sent for Fall 2018
- August 1 — Payment due for fall 2018 term (less displayed financial aid)
- When paying online, use the e-check option to avoid the convenience fee applied to all credit card payments.
- To pay in monthly installments, enroll in the Higher One TuitionPay Plan.
- For more information, including other forms of payment, visit Student Accounts.
If you have questions about paying your bill or your student account, contact Student Financial Support and Services at 304-293-1988 (Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m.) or by submitting an online request for assistance.
For assistance logging into WVU Portal, please contact the IT Service Desk at 304-293-4444 or ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.