Register for Orientation
- Mid-April — Registration for Virtual NSO opened for all academic deposit paid students.
- Late-May — The virtual platform will open and students can begin their WVU NSO experience.
- June – Students must complete the virtual platform and advising by June 30th.
- Late June – July – students & parents participate in virtual events and webinars to engage with the WVU community, staff and current students.
- Register online for your virtual New Student Orientation. Your virtual experience is not tied to a specific date and will be self-paced.
- Complete your NSO virtual platform.
- Sign-up for a pre-advising appointment with an Orientation Leader
- After attending your pre-advising appointment, you will attend a professional advising appointment.
- Explore webinars and other opportunities to engage with your new Mountaineer family.
Please write to us at email@example.com or call 304-293-2264.