Register for Orientation
Mid-March — We begin mailing Orientation information to students who
have paid the academic deposit for fall.
- June — Orientation sessions for students entering in the fall.
- After receiving your New Student Orientation (NSO) packet in the mail or an email inviting you to register for NSO, choose a session that best fits your schedule. If you are entering in the spring semester you will have only choice available.
- You will not receive NSO information unless you pay the academic deposit.
- Register as early as possible to make sure you get the session you prefer.
- You can bring two guests — parents, guardians and spouses are welcome.
- Start thinking about your academic plan now. Use DegreeWorks, our online advising tool, to prepare for your academic advising session at NSO. You can also find your major's program of study in the Undergraduate Catalog.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-293-2264.