Your Mountaineer Timeline
October 1: Housing applications are available. You must
pay the academic deposit before you apply for housing.
Early November: Immunizations and student insurance portal opens for students entering in the
Academic deposit payment due for students entering in the spring.
December 19: Student accounts must be paid in full for the spring 2017 semester.
- January 8: Students entering in spring 2017 and living in WVU residence halls should choose a dining plan by this date.
January 9: First day of spring 2017 classes.
- May 1: Academic deposit payment due for students entering in the fall.
May 1: Last day to
cancel your attendance and receive a full refund on academic deposit.
June 5: Immunizations and student insurance portal opens for students entering in the
fall semester. Deadline for submission is July 26.
- Review your
WVU Portal. Your fall 2017 bill will be available July 6. Payment is due July
26. You can set up a
payment plan to pay in monthly installments.
- Complete Financial Avenue training,
Kognito training and the first section of
- August 6 or 7: Undergraduate students who have applied for University housing, paid the housing deposit and are scheduled to attend International Student Orientation may move into their residence halls.
August 8: International Student Orientation
- August 16: First day of fall 2017 classes. 2017-2018 Academic Calendar