Travel to the U.S. and Arrange Airport Pick-Up
- August 16 — First day of fall semester classes.
- Finalize your travel plans to the U.S. We recommend that you make your travel arrangements to arrive at the Morgantown Municipal Airport (MGW), which is a 10-minute drive to campus
- If you need assistance with airport pick-up, volunteer services are available
upon request. Please see our
Travel to the U.S. page for more information.
- It will take multiple days to complete all new student requirements. Please schedule your travel plans accordingly.
- You are eligible to travel to the U.S no more than 30 days prior to your program start date indicated on your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Pittsburgh International Airport, a 90-minute drive to campus, may be used, but ground transportation is more challenging and expensive.
- If you request a volunteer to pick you up at the Morgantown Municipal Airport,
advance notification of at least two weeks is required.