Submit My I-20 Application
- Approximately one week after receiving your admissions notification by email,
you will receive an online I-20 application link where you can submit all the
required documents and information for your I-20 or DS-2019 application.
- Approximately two weeks after you submit the required documents and information,
Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) will send your I-20
or DS-2019. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when
your I-20 or DS-2019 is mailed to you.
- After receiving your I-20 or DS-2019, pay your SEVIS fee and apply for your visa.
- Attachments submitted for your online I-20 application should be in PDF format.
- When submitting your information, it is important to use a mailing address that will not be changing within two to three months.
- Information about U.S. consulate policies, procedures and requirements can be obtained from the U.S. Department of State.