Choose a Dining Plan
June 29 — Students entering in the fall semester and living in WVU residence
halls should choose a dining plan by June 29. Those who don't make a selection
will be automatically assigned the Gold Plan.
- Review the
dining plans and choose the one that is best for you.
After May 15, log in at
mymountaineercard.wvu.edu to purchase a dining plan.
- In the menu on the left, click on Add Dining Plan.
- Select and pay for your dining plan.
- All students living in WVU residence halls are required to have a dining plan.
If you don’t choose a plan before June 29 (for students entering in the fall 2017 semester), you’ll be automatically assigned the Gold Plan.
- Commuters and transfer students living off-campus can purchase
non-resident dining plans.
- You can use your dining plan at any
WVU Dining Services location.