Choose a Dining Plan
January 1 — Dining plans available for purchase by students enrolling in the fall.
June 29 — Students living in WVU residence halls should choose a dining
plan by June 29. Those who don't make a selection will be automatically assigned the Gold Plan.
- Review the
dining plans and choose the one best for you.
- At least 48 hours after completing your housing assignment selection, log in at
- In the menu on the left, click on Add Dining Plan.
- Select and pay for your dining plan.
- All students living in WVU residence halls are required to have a dining plan.
If you don’t choose a plan by June 29, you’ll be automatically assigned the Gold Plan.
- Commuters and transfer students living off-campus can purchase
non-resident dining plans.
- You can use your dining plan at any
WVU Dining Services location.